Friday, November 7, 2008

Come What May, And Love It

My Mom told me about Elder Wirthlin's General Conference Talk,
to HELP me while I had been LAMENTING,

WHY ME?

to an exceptionally difficult trial I am facing...

Boy are MOM'S inspired!

In the talk, it listed ways that we can REACT to adversity.

The FIRST...Learn to Laugh!

So I found that WE do laugh...and that we are quite GOOD at it...

 

Laughter!

 

This one makes me LAUGH...
(You have to know JACOB to understand!)
 

Shayla makes you want to LAUGH...

More Laughter...
 

Fun Laughter...

Lots of Love Laughter...

Fall on your butt (literally) Laughter...

He's REALLY laughing...can't you tell!

Now...do you feel better?

I DO!

1 comment :

Jaime said...

Jana, you really inspire me. I love reading your blog, I check it regularly, and it really touches me. Thanks for this (and thanks to Yvonne for telling Jana about the talk, I'll have to go read it, I remember the talk it was great).