Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Finding Winter in 100 degree HEAT...

Our GOOD friends the Economou's found us a way

to get out of our 100+ degree HEAT

when they signed us up for a day of ICE SKATING!

Photobucket


Ron and I hadn't been for YEARS...and well my kids had never been.

Hence, JACOB grasping onto the wall!

Seriously, I am depriving these children of FUN! :)

Photobucket


Rachel is ALWAYS willing to get her "groove" on.

Photobucket

Katie on the other hand prefers to keeping it COOL!
Photobucket
Meanwhile, Jacob takes lessons from me!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
This little "man" really TRUSTS me...
and goes out on his own to show me his skills!
Photobucket
Meanwhile, Matthew
shows us all how it's done,
even giving Ron a lesson or two!
Photobucket
And when it was all said and done...
THEY CAME LOOKING FOR ME....OUTSIDE!
(I had seriously cold hands and feet!)

Disclaimer: Christopher was not "LEFT OUT" of the fun...he was away at Scout Camp.

2 comments :

lytj said...

I only went ice skating once in my lifetime. I spent my time like Jacob, hanging onto the wall! My ankles weren't strong enough to hold me up. I WAS young and thin in those days.

Deanna said...

Looks like fun Jana. I need to take the kids and do that too...after I've given birth! You know what's funny, is Ron is the only one in a short sleeve shirt! Of course that Montana man doesn't need a jacket!