Wednesday, December 7, 2011

I'm THANKFUL for...

 Photobucket
One of my greatest blessings in life has been the opportunity
to be BORN into a family
where the FULNESS of the GOSPEL of JESUS CHRIST
was taught.
A wonderful example was set
by two
LOVING parents.
And yes...it was even a blessing to have seven siblings!
And while I spent another
THANKSGIVING
without my siblings or parents,
I was able to have my brother Kent come the following day to spend a few days with our family!
Yippee...I love him so much!
And his wonderful wife Whitney...
well I love her just AS MUCH!
She is pretty much amazing and fits into our family perfectly!
I regret not taking more pictures of all that we did...
but we did enjoy an afternoon of 
BOCCE BALL
and they pretty much "killed" us...
but lucky for me
I was too busy enjoying there company!
Photobucket
Jacob only wanted to COLOR!
Photobucket

Side note: Ron had to work the entire weekend including the night before Thanksgiving and the following day after Thanksgiving.  Unfortunately he wasn't able to participate in all our activities. While I am thankful he has a job...and a good job at that, I'm sad that we can't spend more time with him during holidays and weekends!

2 comments :

lytj said...

Looks like fun. Glad you got to spend time together. I'm sure they appreciated you and your family.

Nicole said...

Looks like a lot of fun! And nice weather, too!