Thursday, October 29, 2009

A Balloon FIGHT...

Photobucket

Katie's 9th Birthday
started out with some YUMMY pizza and soda. (A treat for us!)
I'm not sure if it was the extra SUGAR
or that we had RON here for the fun,
but what started out as a Water Balloon Toss:

Photobucket

Just doing what MOM'S do...giving instruction!

Photobucket
And keeping things calm...

Photobucket
would DEFINITELY not last for long...I am quite frankly married to one of the FUNNEST men on the planet...which I love!

Photobucket
And when he got involved...the FUN started to happen!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
And the GIRLS looked like this...

Photobucket
...and this!
And Katie declared it to be, "Her FUNNEST birthday ever!

And the Fun was just beginning.

Photobucket
Katie has never had a PINATA!
I've deprived my children of FUN!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I loved how this PINATA created PARTY hats!!!
Photobucket
And Katie's last request????

STRAWBERRY PIE!

I sure love this little GIRL!!
She is as SWEET and KIND as they come!

Congratulations on being 9!

No comments :