Thursday, October 29, 2009

A Transition...for everyone!

Photobucket

We are making a Transition in our home...

Mom(that would be me!) has begun to work FULL-TIME.

What started out being a PART-TIME gig a few year's ago...has turned into something more FULL-TIME.

This is a BLESSING...one of MANY God has granted us this year.

But even though it is a blessing...it is hard to transition our lives from MOM always being around to do all the little things, and BIG things too. To a MOM who needs a little more help from everyone to get things done.

And then there is the TIME factor. Ron and I love our TIME together. It is seriously our most prized possession we have had as a couple...finding time to LOVE each other. Because I REALLY do love this man.

And TIME with my children...and the guilt of knowing that I'm not asking all the questions about their day, or helping as much with homework and projects or just being there for them to talk to. Because I REALLY do love these children.

So we will ADJUST...because we must.







2 comments :

Deannie said...

If anyone can figure out how to balance life, I know you can Jana. You've conquered much worse! Good luck and let me know if I can ever help out.

Jennifer B. Slack said...

I know you will follow the Spirit and do what is best for your family. What kind of work is it? Is it something you enjoy? BTW you look so beautiful and so a t peace and filled with joy! I am so happy for you every time I look at your blog.