Sunday, January 22, 2012

DISNEYLAND...check!

Photobucket
We spent the children's 
FALL BREAK
in Disneyland.
I work for a GREAT company and after 
meeting our SALES plan for the year
we got rewarded with a TRIP of the year!
We arrived at our hotel Monday afternoon and went straight to our company party at
JOE'S CRAB SHACK!
Have you ever had the most yummy seafood in the planet?
Well you haven't if you haven't been to Joe's!
I didn't take a picture...but wish I had!
After that,
we were on our own!
We aren't CROWD type people but luckily our good friends
THE FAGRELL'S
were at Disneyland and are Disneyland experts!
They taught us the ropes...
and we loved being able to hang out with them for the day!
 Photobucket
Photobucket
Luckily they taught us about 
FAST PASS!
And we used it wherever and whenever we could...
the one ride we were willing to wait...
TOY STORY!

 Photobucket
 Photobucket
TOMORROWLAND!
Photobucket
FRONTIERLAND!

My least favorite ride?
AUTO NATION.
Jacob drove the car and I thought I had whiplash by the time we were done!
Photobucket
I should have known I was in trouble with this face!?!
LOL!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Ron was the lucky one on this ride!
He made sure Katie was his DRIVER!
Photobucket
Here is Ariel's Underwater Adventure!
Photobucket
Katie enjoying it as well!
Photobucket
This is BEFORE I got drenched!
As I get older...I'm not enjoying these rides that get me 
WET for the rest of the day!
Is that mean I'm not as COOL of a mom as I thought I would be!?!
Photobucket
However, Christopher got it worse than I DID!
I LOVED laughing about the whole darn thing since they somehow always convince me to always get on these WET rides!
 Can you believe that we go to CALI to cool off...
and it turns out to be 100+ degree temperature and 
HOTTER
than what we had back home in Arizona!?!
We took a MUCH needed break from the heat and ate a 
LONG
lunch at FRONTIERLAND.
Photobucket
GREAT KIDS!
Photobucket
An AMAZING husband!
Photobucket
SAME great kids!
The best part of the day for Jacob was getting called onto the stage to help with the entertainment!
Photobucket
All my kids are pretty SHY
except for my Jakie...
Photobucket
he loved every minute of it!
 Photobucket
Heading home for the day!
Overall we spent 3 days at Disneyland or California Adventure Park and had a GREAT time
despite the crowds, overpriced food and tired kiddos!
Our last night we stayed for the
World of Color
show and I highly recommend it!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Overall fun....CHECK!
We also spent a day at the BEACH and lots of time at our hotel swimming or relaxing watching movies.  We also enjoyed MANY meals out and MANY meals in!  I will post the pictures of the BEACH soon!



1 comment :

lytj said...

I get tired just READING about the activities! Glad you have so many fun experiences with your family.