Friday, March 2, 2012

I'm NEVER bored...

 Photobucket
One of the 
GREATEST
blessings in my life
(besides my children and parents)
was the day
I met my husband
RON.
I have a picture frame on my night stand that sums up 
my feelings and I love that I can read it every night before bed.
"I love you...
unmistakably and undeniably,
I Adore you.
Everyday it grows
a little deeper,
a little richer,
a little sweeter.
It's all your ways:
it's all the little things you do that put a 
SMILE
on my face and hold
that place in my
HEART.
There are no words that can truly
describe it; it is 
simply a part of me;
the very best part of
me. For you, I am
THANKFUL
For this love I am 
forever grateful,
More that anything else that I know...
I know that 
I LOVE YOU!"
Recently, while spending the day with Ron I was able to reflect
on these words,
and I realized
I've never been bored...
he just keeps me
SMILING!
Here is a few pictures of us out on our day
OFF
with Cameron and Chelsea.
Just relaxing and fishing...
and
SMILING!
 Photobucket
Photobucket