Saturday, February 2, 2013

A commitment....

Ron told me the other day he missed my blog posts!
I've been thinking about it
since then and realized....
I missed it too!
Jacob had his pinewood derby race today and I didn't even remember to take my camera.
When I stopped scrapbooking several years ago,
I picked up blogging so I would keep up someway, somehow on our
family activities.
Last weekend I was cleaning out my office and decided to clean out the shelves and had such a good time looking at my scrapbooks...
that I decided to make a commitment to 
BLOG 
again!
I have sooo much to talk about that I can't wait to get started.
First things first...
our updated family pictures!
 Christopher-15 years old
Sophmore
Teacher's Quorum President
Everyone's friend
Volleyball  
 Ron and Jana
Happier than ever after more than 5 years
Sealed together
Best friends
King and Queen forever
 Flewellen and Adelmann
Strong and United
Loving
Hasn't been easy...but it's been worth it!
 Jacob-9 years old
Third Grade
Funny
Loves to make anything out of paper and tape
 
 Rachel-14 years old
Eighth Grade
Beautiful, strong, talented
Every boy is in love with...seriously I'm so in trouble!
Cheerleading and Soccer  
 Katie-12 years old
Sixth Grade
Beautiful, smart, silly and strong willed
Volleyball 

No comments :