Sunday, January 4, 2009

Girls...Just Want to have FUN!

When I was pregnant with my GIRLS I would dream about nights like these...

Just ME and MY girls, listening to COOL music,
(I thought I would be a "cool" mom and listen to "cool" music but nobody told me that it would be soooo LOUD!)

SHOPPING for the "latest" nail polish colors,
(Yes Black is IN, crazy I know! :)

Eating CHOCOLATE til our HEARTS were content...

FRIENDS that would make us LAUGH and who would LOVE us too,

Doing what GIRLS do...

 

 

 

 





LOVING that what I dreamed with these wonderful GIRLS...

Is HAPPENING and that I LOVE every minute of it!

2 comments :

Deannie said...

Hey Jana, Rachel, and Katie, You girls look like you are having way too much fun without us! Hopefully we will be closer to you soon so we can have those fun girlie times again! I'm glad you had a good Bday Jana!

Deanna said...

Jana, we sure had a fun night! Next time, our toes!