Wednesday, January 14, 2009

here's to a SEASON of...

NUTCRACKER moments.

Cause we are pretty nutty around here :)


Yes - that would be ME...
playing video games...
but how can you fault me - it is ROCKBAND!!
(I silently have to admit-I'm enjoying this little game way too much!)

Christopher doing what Christoher does...
Shocker I know-VIDEO GAMES!

And RON is already SICK of pictures...
(I'm just getting started!)


We THOUGHT since we were heading to CALIFORNIA
that we would have SANTA bring the
kids THEME PARK tickets.
After doing my RESEARCH I though that
KNOTTS BERRY FARM
looked like it would be the best choice:
less crowds,
lots of roller coasters,
close to Tom and Britni's house, etc.

AND the day started out good...


With us all riding this water ride...

picked by Katie
so she could GET Ron wet...
IT worked!

(The view isn't bad either...hee!)

Then the kids BEGAN to get
tired,
hungry,
hot,
so I took them out to the car for a little
REST and RELAXATION

While Ron and Tom rode a VERY
BIG
SCARY
ride...that no one else wanted to ride.
WHILE we were "sleeping" and "waiting"
The CROWDS got BIGGER,

BIGGER

BIGGER

It turned out it was bring a TOY
and get in FREE day!!

AFTER not being ABLE to move in the park--

WE LEFT!

No worries, though...

Tom and Britni were great hosts and we still
had CHRISTMAS to celebrate!
















SPA products to make...


and COOL new pajama's to wear...

CANDY houses to DESIGN...

and the CUTEST grandbaby to see!


and until we do it ALL again...



Tis the SEASON

to be NUTTY

next year...

No comments :