Friday, January 23, 2009

Oh me...oh my...

It's BIRTHDAY time!

I'm rhyming again... :)

I've been SUPER busy and have

missed all of the

VERY

important

BIRTHDAY'S for January!


MERRILEE

The coolest sister-in-law,


MELISSA
 

A wonderful stepdaughter...


TODD
 

A great brother,
and MORE importantly,
an incredible FATHER to Nora


SCOTT
 

A brother who is...
my example, friend, and teacher
(Scott loves to give this cheesy expression in all his pictures...so I couldn't resist!)

CADE
 

The coolest nephew,
and BESTEST buddy to JACOB!

HAPPY...

very BELATED...

BIRTHDAY to you all!

1 comment :

MEJ said...

Just checked your blog. I've had a busy couple weeks so hadn't checked for a while. Thanks for the birthday wishes! And I LOVE that picture of Scott! He does like that cheesy grin doesn't he. :)