Thursday, September 3, 2009

Grandma Steph...

Have you ever had one of those weeks...
where you feel like you are JUST spinning your wheels?
I've had one of those weeks!
Much to Ron's chagrin...
I searched
SIX
different Target Stores,
just to find the right size shorts for Rachel.
Went to
THREE
different Wal-Mart stores to find Raspberry flavoring for some special FUN drinks I was trying to make with the kids.
Tried to RETURN items to people that we have had WAY too long,
just to forget half and have to turn around and start over!
Seriously,
I just needed someone to GIVE me a break!
That's when Grandma Steph stepped in!
We started to get to know Grandma Steph a couple of months ago...she has lived right next door for 2 years.
Jacob started playing with her grandson...and they've become best friends EVER since.
This lady has had some tough times in RECENT years,
but she is a SAINT through and through.
And when Ron and I had to be at court this morning,
long before the kids had to be AWAKE, much less be ready for school...she
gladly came to my rescue.
Not everyone gets the name GRANDMA...
but our SAINTLY neighbor Steph does!
We love you Stephanie!!!
Photobucket

1 comment :

Deanna said...

So cute Jana. Everyone needs a Grandma Steph next door. Glad she was able to help you. Love ya.