Tuesday, September 1, 2009

A Lazy SUNDAY afternoon...

When I first heard it announced that church would begin every Sunday in 2009 at
8 a.m....
I was estatic. And I'm not at ALL a morning person.
But I knew it would be so nice to enjoy the quiet of an EARLY Sunday morning.
I can actually feel a slight, faint coolness in the air,
even if the day does turn out to be 108 degrees!
And I love being able to EAT all 3 meals including 2 breakfasts!
(One at 6 a.m. is a small bowl of cereal...but it gets you by til 11 a.m. when I make Eggs, Bacon, Hashbrowns and Toast!)
We are a breakfast eating family so WE love taking advantage of two breakfasts in one day!
But best of all,
is ENJOYING all that comes from having a
LAZY SUNDAY afternoon.
Like we were able to do this Sunday...and we still got to ENJOY a nap when we were through!
Photobucket
We enjoyed making SUGAR cookies!
Photobucket
And decorating them to our hearts content!
Photobucket
Jacob taking the time to wash his hands!! (thank goodness!)
Photobucket
Showing off our confections!

No comments :