Wednesday, November 11, 2009

add Taxi Driver to my list of JOBS...

Photobucket
I've decided to add
TAXI DRIVER
to my list of jobs.
This is how I spent my yesterday
afternoon...and evening.


I drove the kids home from school.
I drove the girls to Activity Days with a pit stop at Summer's house.
I drove the girls home from Activity Days...but stopped to pick up Rachel's friend.
I drove Katie home so Baylee could pick her up in time for dance class.
I drove Rachel and all of her friends to a Birthday party.
I drove Christopher to mutual.
I drove Katie and Baylee back from dance class.
I drove to pick up Christopher and three of his friends from mutual and back to our house for a sleepover.
(No school today...Ugh!)
I drove to Christopher's friends' house to pick up clothes.


And just when I thought my taxi driving duties were over...
and I was sound asleep in bed...

I get a call at 1:15 a.m.
I drive back to Rachel's sleepover!

Photobucket
And Rachel can NO longer give me grief for singing and dancing in the car!

2 comments :

Deanna said...

Oh boy, what happened at 1 a.m.? We could have brought her home at 10:00!!!

Deannie said...

I can totally relate to this post!!