Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Could I be NESTING....?????

When pregnant women are about 6 to 7 months along...
they begin NESTING.
It means that we get a BURST of energy to do every project
we know we won't get done when our baby comes.
Well, I know this may sound weird...but I'm nesting.
See...
Cameron comes home in just over 3 months from this beautiful place:
 Photobucket
Ukraine...by the Black Sea!

Which I can't believe we will get to see for ourselves!!!
Yippee...the excitement continues to build!
But while we wait...
I have nervous energy to get ALL those projects done before he
comes home!
The last time he saw our backyard...
he had put in the SOD leftover from his bosses yard.
We didn't even have time to lay a sprinkler system.
So....we have a sprinkler system,
and some pavers laid...but we are a long ways away from
being done.
So this is the project I want done before Cameron comes home.
I've also had Ron busy with
redecorating Cameron's room...and the girls' room!
He will be surprised...
and Ron and I will be WORE out!
Photobucket
Our 3rd pallet of pavers....we are getting too old for this!
Photobucket
Ron has the hardest job...I did one row of this and my arm is killing me!
Photobucket
I stick to my job of carrying the pavers to Ron!
Photobucket
Rachel turns up the music and I start dancing!
Photobucket
Ron loves to dance with me!
Photobucket
No matter what Ron and I are doing...we still love doing it together.
Photobucket
Rachel was our photographer...she was home sick from school this day!

1 comment :

lytj said...

We will be excited to see all of your changes and hard work.