Sunday, March 7, 2010

Incoming...a TEENAGER to our home.

Photobucket
CHRISTOPHER
turned 13 on February 26th.
I now have my FIRST teenager in the home...
Ron...well this will be his fifth!
Based on his stories...I'm scared!!!
So I just pray...
pray that I will LIVE my life in a way,
that I can have the inspiration necessary to raise him right...
to make the right decisions...
to know when to push...
and when to let up...
when to compliment...
and when to redirect.
One thing I do know...that Christopher is a GREAT boy
with a BIG heart...
and I LOVE being his MOM.
Most of all...
Happy 13th Birthday, son.
 

3 comments :

Deannie said...

Hope you had a great Birthday Christopher! Ryanna is next!! Here come the teenage years, watch out!

lytj said...

Oh my goodness, Christopher! Be a trouble free teenager, OK? I love you.

Jennifer B. Slack said...

I love being a mom of teenagers! They are the best. And you will know, Jana. I am really happy for you and for Christopher. It just keeps getting better and better.