Wednesday, March 17, 2010

That GIRLS world....

HAILEE...
is someone you want in your world!
And we LOVED it when she came to visit...she is as SWEET
as they come.
Grandma Jana as I'm called...
got a chance to
make Leo Cupcakes for his 1st Birthday...
and Hailee couldn't wait to HELP!
She even went to the store with me to get all the stuff...
and I couldn't help but sneak her a cookie or two!
It is FUN to spoil grandkids!
So here are a few of the FUN pictures we had to show off the event!
And I "stole" a few EXTRA that I found on her mommies 
camera that were just too cute to pass up!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment :

The Bennetts said...

Tom was watching Hailee one rainy day and dressed her up in all her rain gear and took those pics aren't they cute