Monday, October 18, 2010

Laughing all the WAY through Fall BREAK!

I can not believe that
FALL BREAK
is almost over.
We have had such an amazing week...
I'm so grateful to my family for helping me LAUGH
all the way through it!
The girls started the week...
at a CAKE decorating class at Joann's.
Photobucket
Photobucket
The rEsUlts were nothing short of aMAzing!
Photobucket
We didn't stick around LONG...
we were OFF to SEAWORLD and San Diego!
Photobucket
Photobucket
They REALLY do LOVE each other!
(This photo was there idea too...yippee for me!)
Photobucket
We FELL in love with this Walrus...
Photobucket
Jacob LOVES his mommy...and tells me that OFTEN!
Photobucket
Mommy LOVES all her kids!
Photobucket
and I loved it that my KIDS wanted to ride all the RIDES...
but you've got to LOVE Katie's face in this picture!
Photobucket
The FACT is that she RODE it all THREE times...the only one to do it EVERY time!
Photobucket
Jacob RODE it too...
but soon figured out it was more FUN getting WET running
away from the RIDE!
Photobucket
I love the FACT that at SEAWORLD so many things are 
HANDS on!
Photobucket
and that you ARE never too old to have some FUN!
Photobucket
Way to go kids...you are AMAZING and so much 
FUN to hang with! 
Postscript...this is only takes us through day 2 of our week long adventures.  Stay tune for more Fall Break fun.

No comments :