Monday, October 18, 2010

Building STRONG friendships...

 Photobucket
Building good friendships with others is SUPER important to me!
When we moved to Queen Creek 3.5 years ago...
having my kids find GOOD friends was one of my top priorities!
While I was growing up,
I made SEVERAL great relationships that I still have today...
Those relationships helped me stay ACTIVE in the church,
develop characteristics that would help me be a good friend,
and helped me be the WOMAN I am today.
GIRLS especially need each other...
so imagine how GREAT it is that my cute girlie daughters..
have found those type of friends.
During FALL break we had a WARD campout
in the beautiful PINES of Arizona.
I took the opportunity to do a "brief" photoshoot...
with these amazing GIRLS!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Rachel's AGE group loves to be SILLY...
and are always UP for taking pictures!
Photobucket
Katie's AGE group had MORE fun hiking and playing...
than in taking PICTURES!
Photobucket
One things for sure...
THESE girls are the BEST!


1 comment :

lytj said...

Beautiful girls, beautiful country, and beautiful photography.