Saturday, October 16, 2010

JUMPING into TEN!

Photobucket
Cutie Kate...
as I like to call her...
TURNED the good ole' age of TEN!
She sat down with me and TOLD me exactly what she
wanted me to do for her birthday.
1.  Bring Donuts (not cake-she hates cake) into class
2.  Do not bake a CAKE at all!
3.  She wanted Panda Express brought into school for lunch.
4.  She wanted French Toast for breakfast.
5.  She wanted Chicken Enchiladas for dinner.
6.  She wanted a birthday party with friends at Jump Street.
7.  She wanted MONEY only for presents!
8.  Never mind....she will take perfume and lotion, too!

So because we ALL love her so much...
we made it ALL happen!
Photobucket
 Photobucket
Photobucket
 Photobucket
On your mark...
 
get set....
Photobucket
JUMP!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
 To my beautiful 10-year old little KATIE...
Happy Birthday!

No comments :