Friday, January 21, 2011

It pays...to get GOOD grades!

Photobucket
Katie...

did it AGAIN!
She got good grades...and she deserved a reward!
Since Ron and I were planning our ANNUAL
(yes, we've decided to make this an annual event)
SKI TRIP
to beautiful Sunrise Ski Resort
and Katie had just brought home,
a stellar report CARD...
I suggested to RON we bring Katie along!
 Photobucket
AND of course, RON can't say NO to this GIRL!
They have something special!
Photobucket
So after a quick trip to Sports Authority...
(since we live in ARIZONA and don't really have winter clothes)
we took off for Pinetop/Lakeside, AZ.
I love this quaint little community up in the WHITE mountains of Arizona.
Katie loved snuggling between Ron and I while we watched TV late into the night...
meanwhile, I enjoyed some DANCING...

Photobucket
to which Katie thought I was CRAZY!
Photobucket
But the best part was spending...
yet another day...
doing something I absolutely LOVE...
on an absolutely beautiful day...
with the people I love the MOST! 
 Photobucket
Katie is such a SWEET, KIND and pretty much PERFECT kid
in every way...
that despite her absolute FEAR of falling... 
Photobucket
she ROCKED it SKIING...
and we can't wait to take her again!

Postscript:  Christopher was able to go snowboarding with friends two weeks prior to us going and I can't wait to get the pictures...which I will post as soon as I get some!  And not to have Rachel feel left out...she leaves for Disneyland with her Color Guard in two weeks!  I've got some BUSY kids...which is why I've become a BUSY momma!

No comments :