Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Christmas is LOVE

With 2013 coming to an end...
and 2014 fast approaching...
and now here,
I've had a chance these last couple of weeks to reflect on
the theme of my
BLOG...
which is all the LOVE'S of my LIFE...
and the LOVE I have at enjoying my LIFE 
and all those they I have the opportunity to be around.

 I love this family...
and those that are missing
MORE
than any of them will ever know.
I'm grateful for NANA (Nancy),
for raising an amazing man who gives me more LOVE
than anyone else in this world.
My TWO amazing daughters who have developed a great
FRIENDSHIP...
and who get along "most of the time."
For the "other" men in my life who keep
life fun and entertaining.
For grandkids who remind us to stay young.
 For having an opportunity to be an example of
LOVE
to these other women.
 So it was only fitting that we spent our
CHRISTMAS EVE
talking about LOVE.
 Because we ALL share different religious beliefs we chose
to spend the evening discussing
that belief that is universal...
that of LOVE.
Love for our family,
Love for others,
and Love of God.
 Ron shared the CHRISTMAS JAR story...
and it is delivered to ONE in need.
He shared his own personal Christmas story about a year that others chose to show LOVE to him and his family when they were in need.
There were a lot of TEARS shed.
But that it what LOVE is all about.
Giving up of oneself...
for another!
That is why Christmas is LOVE.
The love ONE had...
to give of HIMSELF for each one of us!
That ONE is Jesus Christ and it is His birth that we celebrate.
We were lucky enough to celebrate
with those that we love...
and those we grew to love.






Now it is on to 2014...
and more ways to show LOVE
throughout this year and many more to come!
 

 

No comments :