Friday, December 27, 2013

For my "THIRD" daughter Sydney...

One of the
GREATEST
blessings of this last year has been my daughter finding a
TRUE FRIEND
in 
SYDNEY B!

They have BOTH at times been
"burned"
by other friends...
so it took awhile for them to TRUST that
TRUE FRIENDSHIP
still existed in this world.

Sydney has mentioned to me on several occassions that she
CHECKS
my blog often...
just in case she might be in some of the pictures I post.

So in honor of my "third" daughter Sydney,
I'm posting pictures of
our day of SHOOTING that we had with her and her family today.
We pretty much think there family is the 
"BOMB-DIGGITY"
and we are grateful that a few 
FRESHMAN FOOTBALL
games have brought our two families together!
 Sydney and her ADORABLE mom...Tara.
Our Shooting SQUAD!

 I love how Rachel "matches" her gun!

Planned PHOTOBOMB!!

 Her brother Brett who "knows" he is the Bomb-Diggity...especially among the ladies!!!
(Except when he is spreading love to Rachel!)





So here's to you our
BEAUTIFUL
Sydney...an entire post of you and your amazing family!

 Love you guys...
and here's to many more amazing times together!

 

No comments :