Friday, October 10, 2008

Decorator - possibly...maybe...ok not!

But it is a passion!!!
I LIKE to decorate!
When I have money I REALLY like to decorate!

I even sewed my first valance--like the one in the picture above!
(okay I know it is small-but it is a start! Hee!)

And I give my rooms name's - "Like Old Tyme Cinema" and make a CINEMA wall!

And I love to decorate bathroom's--I know this is weird but there is just something about sitting down to do your business in a nice bathroom, right?

Latest project--Cameron's room and for now guest bedroom!
(I'm soooo regretting I never took a BEFORE picture-but for those of you who saw Cameron's old bedroom--you know this is a huge improvement! No dirty clothes, anywhere!)


My darling husband's response to my decorating--
"Honey, when are you going to be done?"
Funny, huh?

2 comments :

Tracey said...

Jana will you come to Utah and decorate my home??? You are awesome! Next time you're up this way we'd love to see your family. I was looking at your kids and we have Laura and Cameron who are close in age, Joshua and Christopher, Lindsey and Rachel and Megan & Katie. Wish we had a match for Jacob. Love ya!

Deanna said...

Jana, you decorate beautifully. You should come help me. It is not my passion, but I need to finish some rooms...like the front room! It just sits there and begs to be decorated!