Tuesday, October 7, 2008

My Love For Cameron

Things don't always turn out the way you think!
SOMETIMES they turn out better!

When my stepson Cameron came to live with us last year I had no idea how much I would fall in love with this kid! So I decided to write some of the things that I LOVE about Cameron!

1. Cameron always takes time out to give everyone a HELLO and a HUG and always told us all he LOVED us!
2. Cameron loved life and wanted to experience EVERYTHING!! (He seriously wanted to be about every profession you could think of-I told him he needed to do a show on the Discovery Channel titled, "A Job for a Day" just so he could experience them all.)
3. Cameron didn't wallo in what LIFE had dealt him-instead he dealt with LIFE!
4. Cameron loved me enough to call me MOM! I loved Cameron enough to call him SON.
5. Cameron loved my children enough to call them his BROTHERS and SISTERS! My children loved him enough to call him BROTHER.

With Cameron gone on his mission in the Ukraine and 20 more months and counting-I miss this SON, BROTHER, and FRIEND everyday!

I Love You Cameron and am proud of you!

No comments :