Monday, October 20, 2008

Memories Never Gone


The promise of life for me began when I met this man… Ronald James Flewellen.
During a dark year…where living life took on a meaning I hope to never return too…where getting out of bed, eating a meal, walking, breathing took every ounce of effort.
During that same dark year…I found a LIGHT!
He found the same LIGHT…a hope for a bright future…a promise of a greater tomorrow…and a promise of LOVE!
We found a song that became our song “God Bless The Broken Road…that led me straight to you!” by Rascal Flats.
He promised me on our wedding day that he would sing that song to me…he didn’t break his promise!
The other night we shared another one of those promises of love…when he whisked me away on the dance floor to sing to me!
Music provided by San Tan Flats…and my man … Ronald James Flewellen.



No comments :