Saturday, January 2, 2010

Kids say the DARNDEST things...(Part 2)

Photobucket
The kids are with their dad this week...
and while they were gone
Katie called me for one VERY specific reason:
"I want you to buy me apples when I get home...
and mom, make sure they are the good kind!"
Two days later Katie calls me again...
for one specific reason:
"Did you get me my apples?"
This girl just cracks me up...it truly is the Simple things that
make this girl happy!

Photobucket

Meanwhile...Rachel asks me what I have been doing while
she has been gone!
So I tell her...

then asks me,
"Mom how come you always have more fun without us?!?"

Now that is what I call FUNNY!

By the way...
did you notice Rachel's outfit?
It is her Christmas gift.
Everything she is wearing is...
"I LOVE JACOB".


This girl about passed out when she saw Jacob take off his shirt in the movie, 'New Moon'.
I burst out laughing just watching her!
In fact I would say her face was,
PRICELESS!

Love ya girls! 

No comments :