Saturday, January 16, 2010

Life Interrupted...

Photobucket
This is my DREAM man...
and he's pretty darn cute if I do say so myself!
(I'm prejudiced I know...but who can blame me!)
It's been 4 years now,
that his LIFE was interrupted...in the most tragic of ways,
and I SAW for myself
what a man under the most dire of circumstances...
can BECOME.
It must be that it is the month...
January...
that we has me pondering our life as of late.
He is a GEM.
The BEST of the BEST...
and I'm thankful that when GOD tested him...
he arose to the occasion.
Recently I heard a quote by Sully Sullenberg who flew the plane that landed in the Hudson River who said,
"I'm just an ordinary man who has learned ordinary virtues, but ordinary virtues can help us overcome
EXTRAORDINARY
circumstances."
Ron is this man...and I find that quite EXTRAORDINARY!




No comments :