Wednesday, April 21, 2010

"Dad...do I talk too much?"

Photobucket
The other day...after Jacob was done at the dentist office!
(Yes, the dentist office...he had 3 cavities.)
He began to talk to me...in very little detail,
about how he didn't want to EVER be a BIRD!
Now he did just have two numbing shots, his mouth drilled, filled and a baby root canal...
so his mind could have been in a MUCH different place.
But it wasn't...it was on BIRDS!
I asked him why he didn't want to be a bird...
"They have to work too hard!"
So I asked him, why they worked so hard.
"Their wings flap and flap and flap...and I would get too tired!"
Well, I don't think birds get too tired...I said.
Plus I think it would be cool to fly all around the world...
and see all the beautiful things in the world!
"Well, not me...I don't want to work that hard!"
When I told Ron all the funny parts about our conversation...
and how he was worried about being a bird...
we just cracked up!
This little boy can come up with the funniest conversations.
Ron then told me how when he picked him up from school yesterday...
and how he talked, and talked and talked some more.
(They were riding their bikes!)
Then when they got home from school he said, 
"Dad, do I talk too much?"
Classic!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Ron and I have been saying for months...
Cameron is NOT going to recognize this little boy when he comes home!
We love our JACOB! 

No comments :