Monday, April 5, 2010

Spring Fever....our way (Part Two)

Fourth week....(continued).
Luckily Kevin came on a Sunday and the kids had ONE
more day of Spring Break.
So Monday morning brought us ALL to the 
ARIZONA SCIENCE CENTER.
When we first arrived a "Bomb Squad" truck was parked outside...
and our first thought was,
"We wouldn't be able to go in...because of a bomb threat!"
Not to worry though...
it was all part of NAVY week at the Center.
Photobucket
I loved getting this picture...because you can see the uniqueness of this building...most of the center is Underground!
Photobucket
This picture is so you can actually see everyone's faces!
 Photobucket
I have to admit that my older kids have gotten to do A LOT more things than Jacob has gotten to do.
I didn't even think about how HE would be the one
to enjoy this the way he did.
He would always find someone teaching or showing you something
and then run to find me so he could show it to me!
I loved his excitement.
Photobucket
We had so much FUN on the 
FORCES OF NATURE
ride.  You get to experience heat, wind, rain, cold and an earthquake! 
 Photobucket
We got to lay on a bed of nails...so cool!
Photobucket
Christopher got "certified" as a H.A.M. radio operator!
We left sooner than I would have liked...
but I ran out of time to make a lunch before we left for the center...
so our stomach's made us leave too soon!
Last year Kevin went fishing a lot with Ron...
but the kids didn't get a chance to go.
So this year it was a MUST!
The weather cooperated and we had the BEST day...
except we have decided...
their are NO fish in Arizona!
Photobucket
Kevin liked to hang out on the front of the boat!
Photobucket
Maybe HE was a little AFRAID of that fact that I was the one teaching Haley how to fish!
Photobucket
 Statistical FACT:  I have not caught a FISH to date.
Photobucket
These are special children...children I'm glad are in my life.

Garrett and Haley...
I sure do love being your Aunt Jana!



 

1 comment :

lytj said...

What a great group of big kids, smaller kids, and adults enjoying each other with fun activities.