Sunday, April 18, 2010

Easter COLORING...

I LOVE Arizona this time of year...
when you are coloring EASTER eggs...and then an EASTER egg hunt
to follow...
the colors of the eggs match the beauty of the world around us.
Springtime in Arizona brings with it lots of COLOR.
So we thought we would add to that color by coloring our ...
EASTER eggs.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Christopher joined us at the END...he is still deciding if he is TOO old to color Easter Eggs!
Photobucket
Rachel is my cute artist of the family...
and took her time on each one!
PhotobucketKatie would not let me FORGET we had to color Easter eggs!
PhotobucketI'm so glad I haven't pooped out of these things yet for my little Jacob!
Photobucket
I loved this shot...it is showing all the PAVERS
Ron and I carried
this day to the backyard!
This will be Ron's project for the next little while to get
our beautiful (but small) backyard done!

No comments :