Monday, September 26, 2011

A miracle DEFINED....

Photobucket
Yesterday during testimony meeting
inspiration came my way!
Ohhhh....
how I love that feeling knowing that the Lord is always there to teach me!
I hope I'm always willing to listen...
I still am a work in progress.
We have several families in our ward who are going through really, really hard times.
Like the kind of times you hope to never have to go through.
While listening to them bare
testimony...
the thought came to me,
"The REAL miracles happen not in if a family member or loved one is healed or made whole again,
because some may not receive that miracle.
If that is the case,
then why are some more deserving of a miracle than someone else?
Are we not all deserving?
So then the real miracle is having
FAITH
that we can accept God's will...
no matter what,
and that as we do accept His will that we can endure to the end."
I learned this from my amazing husband.
He is teaching me that he is the MIRACLE...
because he is having the
FAITH
that he will become who God wants him to be
and that through trials and loss...
he is having the faith to endure to the end.
Miracle clearly defined!
Lesson learned.

No comments :