Friday, September 16, 2011

New YEAR...new beginning!

I have decided to make this day...
be a 
CATCH UP
day.
Meaning, I am only doing things that are non-work related!
Usually every day involves
something work related...
and well I just didn't want to think about it.
Instead...
I wanted to enjoy the fact that I was able to 
be VERY much involved this year in getting my kids ready for
the FIRST day of school!
I never knew how important my health was...
until it hindered me from being a 
MOM!
I started my MOMMY-KID dates with
Christopher...aka
CHRIS!
School:  Higley H.S. 
(Yikes...he is in High School already! Where did the time go?)
Photobucket
We enjoyed dinner and a movie...just the two of us!
2.  Jacob...aka
JAKIE!
School:  Cortina Elementary-2nd grade
Photobucket
We enjoyed the Science Center and Panda Express!
3.  Rachel...aka
RACHIE!
School:  Cortina Elementary-7th grade
Photobucket
Did you notice her cute hair?
Well the boys at school did...! :)
We got our hair done and a yummy lunch!
4.  Katie...aka
KATE!
School:  Cortina Elementary-5th grade
Photobucket
We enjoyed Pedicures, shopping and lunch!
Photobucket
On our way to school the first day...
Can you tell Jacob is trying to contain his excitement?
Photobucket
I'm so grateful for each one of my children and for the good choices they make each day...
I will miss you,
but not TOO much!
LOL!

1 comment :

lytj said...

A great looking bunch of kids--that we love a lot!