Saturday, September 10, 2011

My WALL reveal

I'm so excited about my new wall!
Thanks to my loving husband who is always willing to
help me with
my crazy new ideas and decorating creations...
he helped me install
this wall...
well he installed and I painted!
LOVE,
LOVE,
Love my new wall and I can't believe how different it makes the space feel.
I also am changing out the floor lamp behind the chair...
I have a really cool idea for that as well...
so stay tuned.
In the meantime,
here is my BIG wall reveal.
Photobucket

2 comments :

Nikki said...

Looks awesome Jana. I really like it. I think I want to do a wall treatment like that in my boy's room. The room turned out really cool. I'll have to come by and see it.

lytj said...

I put a comment on here yesterday, I thought. Wonder where it went?!! I love your changes. Is it all happening in your living room? Beautiful!!!