Sunday, May 16, 2010

BOYS are the BEST

I'm LOVING my life filled with so many
FUN boys'.
Photobucket
Leo is a ROCK star with his good looks and CHARM.
I think we are finally starting to GROW on him.
When MOMMY wasn't around he actually came over to GIVE me a hug.
Photobucket
I didn't BREATHE....I didn't want him to stop.
Photobucket
Jacob is JOLLY fun...until you get to know him!
Seriously...this little BOY gets to know everyone.
When I'm at the bike rack at school with him or riding our bikes...everyone in the neighborhood knows JACOB!
Friendship knows no boundaries...not with JACOB.
Photobucket
And that's why I love HIM!
Christopher is CLEVERLY cute.
Photobucket
Hey says he NEVER ends up in pictures...but somehow he never seems to be around.
So I made sure we could get a glimpse of just how CUTE he is....
Photobucket
When I TOOK these Baywatch style shots of him running down the BEACH.
Ron is my KNIGHT in shining ARMOR.
Photobucket
~He came to RESCUE me~

No comments :