Sunday, May 16, 2010

Memories of MOTHER'S day...

Photobucket
I have to admit...
usually my MOTHER'S days are just like any other Sunday.
But not this year...
my kids and sweet hubby made it special.
Rachel set her ALARM and woke up at 6:15 a.m. to make me breakfast in BED.
Wow...what 11 year old girl sacrifices a morning to sleep in...
to make her mommy breakfast in BED?
Well, my sweet Rachie does!
Each KID also made me homemade Mother's day cards which I found so sweet and special.
I especially liked the one on Katie's that gave me a coupon for:
"Not fighting with her siblings...but Chris only!"
That gave me a good laugh...
the kind of laugh that makes your belly hurt!

Christopher even surprised me with a card....
Ron brought me flowers and helped make dinner with all the kids participating.
Rachel finished up by making the most delicious CUPCAKES which we all devoured in a few minutes!
Thanks to my SWEET children and hubby who made me feel so loved and special...
how GREAT a combo is that?!?
Photobucket

No comments :