Saturday, May 8, 2010

Wedding Dinner

Kent and Whitney's
wedding dinner was held at the 
OLD SPAGHETTI FACTORY
in Newport Beach.
Hosted by my parents...and enjoyed by ALL!
Photobucket
Scott flew in just in TIME!
Photobucket
My Mom was LUCKY enough to have her SIBLINGS drive over from Arizona.
Photobucket
Uncle Mack, Aunt Karen (explaining how she always looks in pictures!), Aunt Edra and Aunt Lynette. (Uncle Farrell not shown in this picture!)
Photobucket
These GIRLS just couldn't get enough of WHITNEY!  I was so impressed with how well WHITNEY and her friends always included the "younger" girls in all the activities...making them feel so special!
Photobucket
Kent has ALWAYS been my boys' favorite UNCLE!
Photobucket
ALWAYS having fun...however, I am looking forward to showing Whitney a picture of Kent at 15 letting all the GIRLS put barrettes and flowers in his hair!  Very CUTE!
Photobucket
Could these TWO little boys' be having any more FUN?
Photobucket
BEST moment of the night: When my dad told things ABOUT Kent that had him BURSTING with laughter!
Photobucket
My BEST moment of the night...being with my siblings again!
David, Donna, Scott, myself and Kent.

No comments :