Thursday, May 13, 2010

No more wedding posts...I promise

Just one last post of wedding pictures...
this time of the BEAUTIFUL reception held in Agoura Hills, CA.
This wasn't the "typical" MORMON reception where the
BRIDE and GROOM
and their wedding party make a line and stand their for hours
shaking everyone's hands.
This one was FUN!

Photobucket 
Because the BRIDE and GROOM were so much FUN...
and so HAPPY.
My wedding to my FAVORITE man wasn't that LONG ago...
so it brought me back to that TIME,
when he swept me off my FEET...and I've never looked back...
and I HOPE Whitney and Kent can always be that happy, TOO!
Photobucket
It LOOKS like they will BE!
Photobucket
Christopher had a SPECIAL day spending it with Uncle Kent and Whitney in the LIMO...going up the California COAST.  What a day!
Photobucket
My LITTLE Rachie has I've always CALLED her is growing up!
Photobucket
AND boy did we DANCE!
Photobucket
I had SOOO much fun with my KIDS out on the dance floor!
Photobucket
Ron LOVED getting to know my family better.
Photobucket
LOVE this picture of them all.
Photobucket
My MOM comes from a GREAT family...we loved that they were able to come.
Photobucket
I love WEDDING cake!
Photobucket
My CUTE Katie caught the bouquet....but when I told her what it means to catch the bouquet...she had to think about if she STILL wanted it!  She tells me ALL the time...
I'm NEVER getting married...
I only LOVE my FAMILY!  
(That will change!)

No comments :