Friday, May 7, 2010

Spirt TAPS my heart...

"There are moments in my LIFE when I feel like my spirit is tapping my heart to remind me of why I mortally exist."
Stephanie Nielson

When I heard this beautiful quote it brought back in my mind the blessings of this last weekend...
and why I'm grateful for suffering.
"When in suffering we may in fact be nearer to God than we've ever been in our entire lives...that knowledge can turn every such situation into a TEMPLE!"
Elder Jeffrey R. Holland

Two very profound and inspirational moments happened for me inside God's temple.  It came at a time of GREAT suffering.
But in that suffering...came the GREATEST joy I've known.

So Ron and I give thanks and return often to the 
TEMPLE.

But it is especially SWEET when I get to go with my ETERNAL family and witness another ETERNAL family coming together!
Photobucket  
The Spirit tapped my heart...
when I saw this beautiful temple in
Newport Beach, CA.

Photobucket
The Spirit tapped my heart knowing my brother was TRULY happy with his new wife Whitney!

Photobucket
The Spirit tapped my heart when I got to be with My ETERNAL extended family (minus those who couldn't make it!)
Photobucket
The Spirit tapped my heart knowing I was where I was supposed to be...doing exactly what I was supposed to be doing and who I was supposed to be doing it with!  A NICE siblings and parents moment with the BRIDE and GROOM.
(minus 3)
Photobucket
The Spirit tapped my heart watching my girls throw flower petals at the newly married couple and knowing that they had set a perfect EXAMPLE to my girls of where they should someday be married.
Photobucket
The Spirit tapped my heart watching Jacob and Cade - LOVE each other and spending EVERY moment they could together even when they only see each other once/twice a year!
Photobucket
The Spirit tapped my heart looking at the smiles of my beautiful girls Rachel and Katie!
Photobucket
The Spirit tapped my heart with Kent and Whitney looking so happy and I'm loving that I'm getting to watch EVERY moment of it!
Photobucket
The Spirit tapped my heart watching the GIRLS spoil Whitney knowing she was now their AUNT!
Photobucket
The Spirit tapped my heart knowing that I was standing next to my TWO closest brothers growing up...we shared A LOT and since I TALK a lot...they were always willing to LISTEN.
Photobucket
The Spirit tapped my heart knowing that Bishop Jarvis will always be my EXAMPLE!


CONGRATULATIONS...KENT and WHITNEY!
What a GREAT day it was and thanks for reminding me to let the Spirit tap my heart and remind me of why I 
LOVE my LIFE!


2 comments :

Deanna said...

Jana, looks like you had an amazing time. I'm so happy you got to be with your family and enjoy the wedding together. Looks like you have one great family. Lucky girl!

Deannie said...

Wow, your camera takes great pics! ;) I'm so glad you had a great time Jana. As I was telling you today, you deserve it and so many more!!