Monday, July 26, 2010

5th GRADE is her year.....

28 years ago...
I finished my BEST year of school.
5th GRADE...with Mr. Andrus!
I will never forget it...it was a DREAM year.
Rachel had that same DREAM year,
in all things
the 5th GRADE!
With a FUN-LOVING teacher who knew
how to bring the BEST out of each child...
there were no more "mean girls" or
"bully boys"...
but kids who REALLY liked being together!
Gone were the days of Rachel coming home in TEARS...
but days of excitement,
maturity and lots and lots of 
LEARNING!
Photobucket
Towards the end of the year...her friends did a fun dance performance to several songs through the ages!
Photobucket
Some of Rachel's BFF'S!
 Photobucket
Rachel and Summer doing the SWING dance.
Photobucket
Must do a dance to Miley Cyrus song,
"Butterfly Fly Away".
Photobucket
Mrs. Waddell asked me to be the mom in charge of the
Jog-a-thon
in February.  
ohhh...I had so much fun with this CLASS!
Photobucket
Always having FUN and being SILLY!
Photobucket
All the FUN girls in Rachel's class!
Photobucket
Rachel had to BRING her camera on the last day of school.
This almost broke her heart to leave this year behind...
Photobucket
One last group shot!
Photobucket
My Dear Rachie,
Your mommy is so proud of you.
You accomplished so much this year and I love your NEW found strength.
I also LOVE that you can talk to me about anything...please don't ever stop wanting to talk to me because I love you so much and want your happiness.
That has been my greatest blessing for you this year...
you truly were able to find happiness in who you are without compromising your standards.
You are a special little girl who is growing up to be a
STRONG and BEAUTIFUL
young woman.
I love you dearly,
MOM

No comments :