Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Around the world...

and ACROSS the country in 30 days!
Photobucket
(View outside the airplane...looking at New York!)
whew...
No wonder I'm totally WORN out...
and completely behind on my BLOG!
So I'm recommitting myself
(since this is my version of Family History)
to getting on the up and up...
and to start posting 3 times a week
ALL the amazing adventures of our last 2 months.

I have MANY, MANY stories to tell...
including kindergarten "promotion",
end of the year activities,
our once in a lifetime trip to Ukraine,
our reunion with our amazing son,
a wonderful summer that I've enjoyed with my kids,
and our trip to Missouri to see so many cousins and family.
Photobucket
So with that being said...

Bring on the BLOG!


1 comment :

Jennifer B. Slack said...

I am looking forward to every post! That's right, Bring it on!!! It is great to have you back! I have missed you and seeing your posts. Many hugs!