Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Must share a STORY...

Photobucket
Our wedding photo - April 21, 2007

During one of my "dark" days recovering from surgery,
I was feeling AWFUL
and Ron had gone back to work.
Upon waking up and him not "being there"...
I quickly panicked and picked up the phone to call him at work.
I burst into tears at the mere sound of his voice,
and told him "I was not doing well."
He rushed home from work to be by my side...
which gave me much comfort.
However, I still felt AWFUL and could not pick my head up
off the pillow.
Upon arrival at the hospital...
they took me back just to begin prepping me for IV's, catheters, drugs, etc.
Making me feel even more AWFUL.
When the doctors came back and said all tests were
NORMAL...
I just lost it...I didn't feel normal.
In fact, I felt AWFUL and knew something wasn't right.
At that moment...Ron lost it with me!
He knew!
He knew exactly how I felt!
Why?
Because of his amazing ability to LOVE.
This is what made me FALL so madly in love with this man.
His ability to show and give LOVE.
It makes me complete...
and it makes me feel special...
and most important it makes me feel
LOVED!

No comments :