Thursday, November 21, 2013

A Blessing

 

Tomorrow morning
BRIGHT and EARLY
Ron will be headed into surgery.

Last January while on a family SKI trip...
Ron fell hard skiing
and tore is rotator cuff in his shoulder.

Now it is time to get it FIXED.

I'm feeling an EXTREME amount of anxiety over it.
The last two mornings I've
AWAKEN
to migraine headaches...
coming from the stress of knowing we would have to put our
FAITH and TRUST
in another man's hands.

So tonight when TWO men of GOD
who hold and honor the Priesthood of God
came over to
administer to Ron and give him a blessing...
I felt a PEACE.

A peace that comes in knowing that all I really need to do is put my
FAITH and TRUST
in God's hands.

I know Ron will be healed.
I know he will recover.
I know he will continue to be a great husband and father.
I know we need to raise our children in righteousness.
I know we need to submit to God's will and he will direct our lives for good.

I'm grateful for Priesthood blessings...
for the peace it brings.


And because I have peace...I have no more headache!

 

No comments :