Thursday, November 28, 2013

Giving Thanks


I think I got my GROOVE back.
I decided to make today
FESTIVE and FUN.
Focus more on family...
than food and football!

I was able to photograph the people in my life that make me thankful to spend time on this planet
EARTH.
They are the reason I give thanks daily!

Even though it was not planned...
A LOT of us dressed in a similar color scheme 
so we took advantage of this fortune...
and took the Queen Creek Wash
for a fun photo shoot.
(Or at least those who were willing!)
Here is what I am thankful for today...
1.  For my daughters...who love each other and who "tell" each other everything!
2.  For my daughter Rachel who doesn't think she is "too old" to take pictures with her momma!
3.  For these girls...for wanting to take pictures!
4.  For kids...who like spending time together!
5.  For Katie...for being the BEST entertainer to Leo and Hailee!
6.  For Leo...our grandson.
  7.  For Hailee...our granddaughter

 8.  For Britni...who was willing to be silly with me despite the fact that we look crazy doing it!

 9.  For enjoying the day...no matter what we decided to do!
 10.  For family...for sticking with you, when no one else will!

 11.  For Chelsea...who helped all the girls look beautiful today and for entertaining the little ones with crafts!

 12.  For Turkey...for tasting so good!


 13.  For Tom and Britni...for moving here and bringing us our grand kids to play with!

 14.  For Harper...our granddaughter.
 15.  For Christopher...for being a great uncle.
 16.  For grand kids...because they make life so much more fun!
 17.  For Cameron...who came by "before" work so he could spend part of his day with us.
18.  For the beautiful flowers...that made our table pretty.
Today was a great day to give thanks!
 Cheers to that!

No comments :