Monday, November 25, 2013

Did he really just have surgery?

Ron is NOT just amazing me with his ability to recover with little to no pain...
but he shocked his Doctor today when we went to have his
dressing removed!

I kept thinking I would be playing "nurse" for the next four weeks...
and instead I find myself wondering...
what does he really need me to do for him?

Ron told me over and over again that I had no need to worry...
that he would be a great patient.
But I didn't really believe him until NOW!

He will be out of work until January so it is leaving me thinking...
Maybe we can have some fun with him being OFF after all?

************************

I'm not really sure why...
but I haven't been in the mood to take any pictures lately,
or in the mood to BLOG.

I will be back in the GROOVE soon...
at least that's what I keep praying for!

1 comment :

Ron Flewellen said...

Your a great nurse, wife, friend, lover, I am so blessed to have you in my life through all that we go thru I can't think of anyone that I would rather share these blessings with but You, Jana!