Monday, December 16, 2013

A Hayride for our Birthdays!

This last Saturday I turned
43!
I am proud of my AGE.
It's funny how many people think I should start counting
"backwards"
with my age or that I should tell people I am
"only 29".
 I am proud of being 43!

For me we EARN every year we live.
Each year has taught me something about myself
 and more importantly
how to treat others.

I love that at 43 I am comfortable with a 
few "more" wrinkles...
a few "more" pounds...
a few "more" scars...
 a lot more wisdom 
and confidence in who I am!

So I decided to embrace my birthday this year and invited
TWO
 of my "best" girls who are also celebrating their 43rd and 44th birthday's
with our families on an
OLD-FASHIONED HAYRIDE
to sing Christmas Carols...
drink hot chocolate...
and eat yummy treats!
The Birthday Girls - Tara, Me, and Shauna.
We have quite a CREW of kids!

I thought teenagers were supposed to like taking pictures!!
 At least these guys would cooperate!!
 Our Freshmen Group!
 Our Upper Classmen Group
 Our Middle School Group!
(We never got a picture of our little kid group...a few kids got a little fussy and had to leave before I could take there picture!)
                       So grateful tonight for amazing friends...
for turning 43...
for sharing my life with those that I find bring me so much joy
and LOVE!

 
Happy Birthday to all us GIRLS!





No comments :