Tuesday, December 10, 2013

FROZEN

Did I mention that we decided to do a
VERY
uncharacteristic thing
the day after
THANKSGIVING?

We braved a LARGE crowd to see the new Disney movie...
FROZEN.
I am the type that will wait a couple of weeks to see a "new" movie so that I can enjoy it later...
without a crowd,
and with an almost empty theater!

But we decided to be MORE fun than usual...
and because our sweet grand-kids wanted us to go too,
we stood in line for over an hour,
and then waited in the theater for 45 minutes...
to watch this cute new movie!
 Rachel and Katie kept the younger kids entertained with games and activities.
I was so GRATEFUL that they were with us...
as this is the day I started my
third week and counting COLD and FLU!
 Remember the fun game we played as kids...
"BUBBLE GUM"?
So glad Rachel got this game started!
 Or Rachel who let the kids climb ALL over her!
 Or snuggle with her!
 Baby Harper had the "right" idea...
a nap would have been a REALLY good idea!
 We took up an entire row with our crew!

Since then my children have sung,
listened too,
watched on YouTube
the amazing music from this movie.

Without embarrassing my son Christopher,
he loved the story so much...
he might have even shed a tear or two!

Bottom line...
this has become my kids
FAVORITE
new movie and musical soundtrack.

They have asked to go see the movie again and again
and I keep wondering...
will this be like when they were 4 years old and watched
CARS
every day...twice a day
or when they were 6 years old and watched
HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL
every single chance they got?

P.S. One of my children even enjoyed High School Musical over the weekend!!  Some movies never go out of style!

*******************
Decor update:
Right before Ron had surgery he finished Jacob's window in his room.  I promised pictures but wanted to wait
until it was painted!
It's not the BEST picture...
but I absolutely LOVE how it turned out!
I love how he managed to make the two off-centered windows look like one custom window!
He doesn't know it yet...
but when he feels better I've got it on his list of
"Honey-do's"
to do the other two windows in the house like this!
(Love ya honey!)

 

No comments :