Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Rachel's 5th Grade BLESSING...

Remember the movie
"MEAN GIRLS"
with Lindsay Lohan and gang?
We had our very own "Mean Girl" movie last year when a group of
very "mean" girls decided to start
a "mean" club against Rachel.
Those same girls were going to be in Rachel's 5th grade class.
I have to admit, I was nervous for her!
So on the first day of school,
I paced the floor,
looked at the clock on the wall a million times,
and then dropped to my knees 5 minutes before school was out.
I was praying that I would know what to say,
if things had not turned out her way!
So imagine my surprise when she came running up to me after school to say,
"Mom I'm not in that class...they had to switch me today!"
Small mistake made...small mistake fixed.
She didn't have to be in the "MEAN GIRLS" class after all.
Made me get back down on my knees...and thank GOD for yet another blessing.
Photobucket
And when I saw her at school today,
I couldn't have been more grateful to see my daughter so HAPPY.

No comments :