Monday, August 17, 2009

Welcoming Little Ellie!

On Saturday, August 15
Beautiful Little Ellie Rose Chesley was born.
She was born 25 days early.
Weighing in at 7 lb. 20 inches!
But on August 1, 2009, we got to celebrate with
SUMMER, DEANNA, GRACIE and SYDNEY.
Photobucket
I absolutely LOVE this family of GIRLS and love that they all wanted to participate!
Photobucket
Shannon, Lisa and myself - the shower planners with our GREAT friend and mommy to be...Deanna!
Photobucket
Putting the finishing touches together!
Photobucket
Cathy's RUM Cake...delicious!
Congratulations to my beautiful, talented, spiritual and amazing friend...Deanna!

1 comment :

Deanna said...

You're the best Jana. You already know how I feel about you and that special day. It was beautiful. I'm feeling better. Come over tomorrow and see her if you want to. It's just me and Marc hanging out staring at this beautiful little baby all day long, just like we're first time parents all over again. Call me.