Tuesday, August 11, 2009

"That was LONG!"

Upon arrival at the end of the school day,
I asked Jacob about his first day.
My voice was filled with excitement and enthusiasm
until he announced,
"That was LONG!"
The excitement and lack of fear from earlier in the day was
GONE!
He was tired, cranky and worn out!
Later that night when it was time for bed
I told him he would need to get lots of rest for school...
he started crying and informed me he would not be going back to school!
Then after a few hugs and kisses,
he said he would go to school,
BUT....just "HALF of it!"
This morning he was still telling me the same thing!
"No school!"
So I promised I would meet him for lunch and would bring a treat!

Photobucket

Jacob told me after I took this picture, "No more pictures!"

Photobucket

Photobucket
He told me school was much better now that I had shown up!

He also wants me to do it EVERYDAY!
Disclaimer: A 5-year old took the picture of Jacob and I. Pretty darn good I thought!

1 comment :

Deannie said...

I'm finding it hard to let my last one go too! It's a big lonely house here without my Nathan. He's doing better, but I think he'd definitely prefer staying home with me. I hope Jacob is liking school better now. He looks cute anyways.